I now it's quite late but you still have time to use this. Please feel free to copy and print this coupon for your own use.
So this was my St. Patty's day manicure. What was yours? I had to take this off yesterday because green has finally gotten under my skin and I went with a blue. China Glaze Electric Beat is such an awesome and beautiful color. After this color I think I will go hunt down the CG Magnetic polishes. Anyone used these yet? Any help will be much appreciated.
So since I made the Nail polish foam board shelf, 4 of the shelves have needed to be re-glued. It is kinda irritating to walk into my room to pick out a polish of the day to find that my shelf is screwed. Trust me, it is no easy task to hot glue the shelves once it already put together. Thank god I have a small glue gun or it would never have fit in there to even glue it back together. Anyone else have trouble with these things or is it just me? I would love to know how you organize your polishes. What are your ideas?
I finally got my Hunger Games collection last week and started using them immediately. I love Riveting, Harvest Moon, and Fast Track. These all have a gold shimmer to them and they go on smooth as silk. I recommend getting them if you have the opportunity. Which is your favorite district/color? Have any of you guys read the books? I have to say for being a teen series, I was thoroughly hooked. The story truelly sucked me right in at it's way below my age range. The writer was absolutely amazing in her description and character development. You really feel for these people and make a connection with them. I laughed, cried, and got so mad I could spit but in the end it was one of the best series I have read.
I won the China Glaze and my hubby bought me the Essie's offline. I have been dying to try Shine of the Times and can't wait to swatch it. Let me know how you wear it, I am a little bored with black at the moment and hope to try it over a blue or green.
So I finally made one of those foam board shelf units for my polishes. I really think I could have shortened the distance by an inch for each shelf and squeezed another one in there. So far it is holding up like a charm. I would love to hear some of your suggestions as to how you organize.
Treesponge has nominated me for a few blog awards. Thank you so much. I am very new to the blogging world and love sharing my interests with everyone and being a part of your interests.
3. What's your favourite pet?
1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2) Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
And my 7 random facts are:
1. I am a Forensic Psychology major.
2. I love desserts of any kind.
3. I am a chocoholic, I would kill for a Take 5.
4. I hope to one day live in the country.
5. I can type 85 words a minute.
6. I have OCD.
7. Spiders make me itch, hate bugs.
1) Link back to the person you got it from.
2) Tell 7 things about yourself.
3) Give the award to 10 bloggers
7 More Random Facts:
1. My favorite food is lasagna.
2. I hate the color yellow.
3. I love old movies and am a sucker for B rated horror.
4. I am an Irish, Polock, Native American...Figure that out.
5. I will not have a so-called hairdresser ever dye my hair again.
6. I hate animal cruelty and will shoot a person faster before I would hurt an animal.
7. I don't get why dirty people will take a bath, do you really think it's working?
1) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2) Answer the following questions.
3) Award to other bloggers & let them know.
1. What's your favourite song?
~Jeremiah was a bullfrog by Three Dog Night
2. What's your favourite dessert?
3. What's your favourite pet?
4. Black or White?
5. What's your biggest fear?
6. What's your best feature?
~I would say my sense of humor and my convictions.
7. What's your everyday attitude?
8. What is perfection?
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
~Nails and Scented candles.
Thank you very much Treesponge. Please check out her blog and tell her how great it is.
I am nominating 10 other bloggers and hope they haven't yet received these. Here's to everyone's love of blogging.
Since these pictures were taken I have made the shelf out of foam board and will upload pictures this week. The top picture is my polish and tools. The bottom shelf is all my bath and body works along with my dangley earrings. I had to come up with an easy idea so these feathers weren't getting ripped off in the jewlery box so I tied ribbon from one sticky hook to the other and hooked my earrings on that.
I did this last weekend. It is in 4 steps because I am to lazy to tape off four different lines and didn't want to chance it that the tape would screw up the nail polish. I polished then in order from white to black but I think it would pop more if I used a blue to replace the silver. If you try it, let me know how it turns out.
Sirena Sparklestar: 500 Followers Giveaway! China Glaze Magnetix! Please visit her blog and show your support.
My amazing fiance bought me the entire China Glaze Hunger Games Collection from Sally's online. I can't wait to get these and try them. I am so excited. My most anticipated color right now is the Harvest Moon. Please take a look and tell me your favorite.
I wanted to do a pink water marble effect for Valentine's Day but I couldn't seem to get it right. The polish was either extremely wet, already dry, or the design just wasn't working for me. Word to the wise, try to use cream polish for this, anything else seems to dry too fast.
I am new to the blogging world. I have always had an interest in nail polish but have renewed my excitement because of all the creativity I have seen in the nail world. I will be posting all my own creations on here and encourage anyone to comment, good or bad. I am always willing to listen to new ideas or give my own tips. Follow my blog and I will return the favor. Thanks!