3/05/2012

Blog Awards

Treesponge has nominated me for a few blog awards. Thank you so much. I am very new to the blogging world and love sharing my interests with everyone and being a part of your interests.



The Rules:



1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.

2) Inform the bloggers of their nomination.

3) Share 7 random facts about yourself.

4) Thank the blogger who nominated you.

5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.



And my 7 random facts are:
 
1.  I am a Forensic Psychology major.
2.  I love desserts of any kind.
3.  I am a chocoholic, I would kill for a Take 5.
4.  I hope to one day live in the country.
5.  I can type 85 words a minute.
6.  I have OCD.
7.  Spiders make me itch, hate bugs.
 
 
The Rules:

1) Link back to the person you got it from.
2) Tell 7 things about yourself.
3) Give the award to 10 bloggers

7 More Random Facts:
 
1.  My favorite food is lasagna.
2.  I hate the color yellow.
3.  I love old movies and am a sucker for B rated horror.
4.  I am an Irish, Polock, Native American...Figure that out.
5.  I will not have a so-called hairdresser ever dye my hair again.
6.  I hate animal cruelty and will shoot a person faster before I would hurt an animal.
7.  I don't get why dirty people will take a bath, do you really think it's working?
 
 
The Rules:

1) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2) Answer the following questions.
3) Award to other bloggers & let them know.


The Questions:

1. What's your favourite song?
 
~Jeremiah was a bullfrog by Three Dog Night
2. What's your favourite dessert?
~Stuffed Strawberries

3. What's your favourite pet?
 
~My dog
4. Black or White?
 
~Black Definitely
5. What's your biggest fear?
 
~Dying alone.
6. What's your best feature?
 
~I would say my sense of humor and my convictions.
7. What's your everyday attitude?
 
~I'm HERE!!!!
8. What is perfection?
 
~Family
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
 
~Nails and Scented candles.
 
 
 
Thank you very much Treesponge. Please check out her blog and tell her how great it is. 
 
 
I am nominating 10 other bloggers and hope they haven't yet received these. Here's to everyone's love of blogging. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment