3/06/2012

Hunger Games




I finally got my Hunger Games collection last week and started using them immediately. I love Riveting, Harvest Moon, and Fast Track. These all have a gold shimmer to them and they go on smooth as silk. I recommend getting them if you have the opportunity. Which is your favorite district/color? Have any of you guys read the books? I have to say for being a teen series, I was thoroughly hooked. The story truelly sucked me right in at it's way below my age range. The writer was absolutely amazing in her description and character development. You really feel for these people and make a connection with them. I laughed, cried, and got so mad I could spit but in the end it was one of the best series I have read.

2 comments:

  1. This mani looks great! And those colours look really good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those swatches look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete