11/20/2013

Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer Review

     I bought the Rimmel Lip Lacquer from their new Show Off line in the color Nude Eclipse. Let me tell you that I originally wanted a nice neutral shade to go with the colorful eye shadow I usually wear. HOLY CRAP!!! Wanna talk about neutral, it was like wearing foundation or concealer as a lip gloss. It was horrible. I love the packaging but I really pray for testers in drugstores that carry Rimmel. I usually love all their products but these smell like burnt plastic and chemicals and dry out my lips. I went back to return the atrocious color and exchanged for a new one but still can't get past the smell. They also dry out my lips, even with a lip balm underneath. Please let me know if you have tried these and what your experience was.

No comments:

Post a Comment